480 Lordship Blvd, Stratford, CT 06615
(203) 870 8400
The pharmacy technician program’s objective is to prepare the students to qualify for achieving an entry level position in a pharmacy either in a hospital or any retail setting.
- Pharmaceutical Terminology
- Pharmacy Calculations
- Pharmacy Department Management
Program Length and Schedule:
- 200 Clock Hours
- Classroom Instruction – 80 Hours
- Clinical Externship – 120 Hours
|Schedule||Day 9am – 2pm
|Start Date||Day – April 17th
Eve – April 10th
|Requirements||High School or G.E.D|
- At the end of the program student will be scheduled for clinical externship where he/she can gain hands on experience.
- Eligible students can take Certification exam for Certified Pharmacy Technician